Life insurance and savings
Take care of yourself and your loved ones tomorrow
Unit-linked life insurance is designed to combine two aspects – saving money for future needs and life insurance – to take care of your own and your loved ones’ future.
In the event of an injury or serious illness, the insurance benefit would keep you more financially secure while you recover. If unforeseen difficulties arise, you will be able to withdraw some or all of your accumulated capital. That is particularly important protection for anyone who would like to ensure the wellbeing of loved ones in the event of the loss of a wage-earner or other family member.
Benefits of an INVL Life unit-linked life insurance contract for you:
- The insurance benefit for the death of the insured is not subject to personal income tax
- Periodic payments from as little as 30 euros a month.
- A wide choice of investment programmes.
- Insurance premiums can be paid by both natural and legal persons.
- The term of the insurance contract is up to the 80th birthday of the insured.
- There can be more than one insured person in the contract.
- Tax benefits.
Why consider supplementary covers?
Supplementary covers cannot be taken without life insurance.
- Supplementary insurance for critical illness is a solution for those who do not have enough savings if they become seriously ill. The indemnity paid in the event of an insured event helps ensure financial security while recovering one’s health. You can use the insurance money for what your family needs most, be it long-term rehabilitation or specialist care, adapting the home to the needs of the sick or medicines that are not covered by the state health insurance.
- If there is additional protection for critical illnesses in life insurance, an illness caused by a coronavirus or its treatment (including a vaccine complication) that is on the list of critical illnesses will also be reimbursed.
- Accidents come without warning. Additional accident protection will help you in the event of disability or trauma, ensuring you can live a normal life at a time when you need to focus on your health instead of earning money.