Life insurance (without accumulation)
Protect yourself and your loved ones from financial hardship
Take care of your financial security and that of your loved ones: if your income is the main source of livelihood for your family or you have long-term financial obligations, insure your life!
Feel at ease – life insurance can help keep your family financially stable during difficult times.
This is financial protection in the event of an accident or death.
Why do you need to insure your life?
- To cover any loans or other financial obligations you have
- To provide for your children
- Because your family´s financial wellbeing also depends on your income
Take care of your loved ones’ tomorrow
The main purpose of life insurance is to take care of a person’s financial well-being by insuring their most precious asset – their life and health. Such protection is particularly important to provide financial security for loved ones in the event of the loss of a wage-earner or other family member.
Benefits of an INVL Life life insurance contract for you:
- One of the smallest lists of non-insured events on the market.
- Amounts for additional insurance risks are not limited by the amount of the life insurance.
- Many changes to the insurance terms and conditions are free of charge. For example, changing the amount of coverage, adding additional coverage, or changing the beneficiary.
- The term of the insurance contract is up to the 70th birthday of the insured.
- It’s quick and easy to conclude a contract, with the option of signing and monitoring it remotely.
- Insurance premiums are paid monthly. Each premium is calculated according to the age of the insured and the insurance risk.
- The life insurance benefit is not subject to personal income tax.
Why consider supplementary covers?
Supplementary covers cannot be taken without life insurance.
- Supplementary insurance for critical illness is a solution for those who do not have enough savings if they become seriously ill. The indemnity paid in the event of an insured event helps ensure financial security while recovering one’s health. You can use the insurance money for what your family needs most, be it long-term rehabilitation or specialist care, adapting the home to the needs of the sick or medicines that are not covered by the state health insurance.
- If there is additional protection for critical illnesses in life insurance, an illness caused by a coronavirus or its treatment (including a vaccine complication) that is on the list of critical illnesses will also be reimbursed.
- Accidents come without warning. Additional accident protection will help you in the event of disability or trauma, ensuring you can live a normal life at a time when you need to focus on your health instead of earning money.